Slat Conveyor Systems
Spaceguard design and manufacture low cost, easy maintenance bespoke slat conveyor systems.
With frame structures manufactured from fabricated food grade stainless steel and slat belts from plastic or stainless steel.
Spaceguard are an ideal manufacturing partner for reliable conveyors which are designed to be easy to maintain long term.
Slat conveyors can be designed and manufactured to your specifications based around our proven design. Whether for use as a stand alone unit or for incorporation into other machinery. The modular design is ideal for use with processes such as can transportation and product drying.
Please contact our sales team to discuss your specific requirements.
For advice & free quotations please contact us.
Slat conveyors provide for low noise safe conveying of product besides being extremely strong and of robust construction. This gives these conveyors long lasting reliable performance. They are supplied with stainless steel and are ideal for transportation of bottles, cans and small sacks. Fitted as standard variable speed drives, and with or without side guides
Slat band conveyors are able to transfer product around tight radius bends using a single drive and as they can be supplied in various widths, are ideal for accumulation applications such as in food and beverages and packaging Industries. But can equally transport heavy duty products. Because of the low friction, sprocket drive and smooth surface of slat conveyors they are ideally suited for use in the labelling and packaging applications.
Why use Spaceguard slat conveyors?
- Available in straight, bend and incline modules.
- Ideal for food environments. Slat conveyors are able to with stand regular wash down.
- Fitted with our electrical control panel for variable speeds.
- The hard wearing plastic slat chain is suitable for most food environments.
- Stainless steel slat chains are available for more arduous applications.
- The low friction materials allow for easy product transfer.
- Bespoke sections are able to be fitted to belt for bespoke applications.
- Conveyor is driven by a positive drive.