We manufacture stand alone drying conveyors for integration as well as complete conveyor systems
The drying conveyor utilises specially designed air knives to remove water efficiently from the conveyed product.
Drying conveyors are suitable for use in industrial and food production environments and are designed for efficient operation whilst being low maintenance and easy to clean.
These conveyors can be used for packed goods, crates, cans and bottle drying.
The main framework of the conveyor is manufactured from grade 304 stainless steel, and a range of belt options are available depending on the product and environment, including flighted belts.
We also manufacture modular conveyors suited for the food industry, in addition to food-safe stainless steel belt conveyors.
All equipment is UKCA or CE marked.
We manufacture to meet your specific requirements so please contact our team with your enquiries.
Drying conveyor features
All drying conveyors are delivered fully wired and assembled or installed by our team.
- Widths from 100mm to 1200mm
- Open or enclosed conveyor design
- Stainless steel grade 304 base frame
- Variable speed
- IP65 Control enclosure
- Drying conveyor options
- Under belt water collection / drain trays
- Acoustic guarding over / under conveyor
- Horizontal or incline design
- Bespoke manufacture to your specifications.
Get a FREE Drying Conveyor Quote today
We are a leading UK manufacturer of Drying Conveyors
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your enquiries
Working With Us
SPG Conveyors are used daily by a wide range of third-party logistics, manufacturing, food production, and product assembly businesses in the UK.
We offer tailored solutions to suit our customers' needs:
- Warehousing & Logistics Transport Conveyors
- Factory & Production Line Conveyor Belts
- Packing Lines
- Food & Drink Conveyor Belts
- Conveyors built for integration within other equipment
- Subcontract conveyor manufacturing
- Happy to work with resellers and OEMs
If you need modular conveyors for your business then please contact us by phone, email, or try out the live chat feature for a free no-obligation quotation.